Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fifteen: 15 things I found to be thankful for just from today

First, today, I finally got to the store for the grocery list that had been building over the last few days and getting desperate. Then, I got to talk to a very close friend that I hadn't spoken to in FAR too long and she's doing very well. Then, Kayla took a much needed long nap during which I was able to accomplish some much needed gardening and alone time combination. I picked Logan up from school where he told me he had a GREAT day. Finished the laundry that had been piling up, straightened up the kitchen which had needed it for about 3 weeks, had a sit down dinner with my family even though Jacob was supposed to be at work. After he went back to work, the kids and I were still able to go outside and trim the bushes because the sun was still out and it was BEAUTIFUL weather (thank you daylight savings :-} ). While we were out, our wonderful neighbor got home from work and we had such a nice chat. I've been missing her, it was very nice to talk to her. We read the three new books that Logan got from the Scholastic book order today and they were so cool! And I tucked them in by 8:00.
THANK YOU for a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment