Saturday, March 20, 2010

3 Biggies

Tonight, I have to be thankful for the computer! I got home from work at 1 AM, had been gone since 4. Tomorrow, I'll be at work from 9 AM to 10 PM, and I don't have to miss very much. I log on, read the updates, and it's almost as good as if I had sat on the phone all afternoon with my loved ones. I now know who has a praise and who has a prayer request. I was able to offer advice and encouragement and congratulations. I received encouragement, a compliment, and a laugh from my loved ones as well! Tomorrow, I'm not going to be able to talk on the phone at all but I know when I log on at night, I'll be able to continue to build on those relationships once again and in the mean time, it exercises my faith to give it up to God to watch over my loved ones and be their Comforter, and bless them, and protect them, and give them wisdom, discernment, patience, etc. while I am unavailable to be there when I wish I could.
I am also VERY grateful for my car's health. We haven't had car trouble in SO long, it may be a record. I am so very thankful that we can count on getting from point A to point B without any worry or concern for the car. We know that we'll be comfortable and safe and it won't take too long. And, it is my pleasure to share whenever possible with those who don't have one, I'm thankful for that ability.
I am thankful for those coworkers that make me laugh at work. Many coworkers don't really enhance the work environment but few do and those few are like a bright ray of sun bursting in between the gray clouds. I hope they know how much they improve the quality of my life during those hours and I hope that I do the same for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment