Saturday, April 24, 2010

Back to the Blog Again

Tonight, I'm thankful for my neighbors Brian and Diane and Megan. They are the nicest neighbors ever, they're so welcoming and kind. Their home feels like home; comfortable, loving. I miss them all the time and love seeing them when I do. Diane spoils my kids, they go on and on about her. They need that out here without a lot of extended family. We can't wait for the next crawfish boil, shrimp boil, movie night, whatever! I'm having withdrawals.
I'm also thankful for gluten free chocolate chip cookies which were sent to me by Jenny and I am going to enjoy in just a few minutes.
AND, my caffeine addiction has been brought to a halt and I am LOVING it!!!! It took discipline, it still does, but I am thankful for the results- I have more energy, more motivation, less moodiness, less pain, less digestive problems, more of an appetite for what's healthy. I feel like I was sick with something when I was drinking caffeine compared to how I feel now.
So, thank you, Lord, for one more good day on this Earth having spent time with my great kids, gotten stuff done, rested, ate, and loved. Now, back to the good stuff. Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment